UX SHOW & TELL / CONFERENCE ROUNDUP
Do you have a unique and interesting UX project that you would like to share with your UXPA-CLE peeps? Been to a great conference and want to share your experience? Join us on August 21, 2014 for a fun Show & Tell Roundup event sharing insights with fellow UXPA members on a variety of topics:
- key takeaways from recent conferences including the Midwest UX, UIE, UXPA, UX Immersion, An Event Apart, Rustbelt Refresh, TED Talks... you name it.
- recent challenges, innovations or best practices that led to an a-ha moment related to user research or design
- creative collaboration ideas
- the advantages and challenges of working remotely
- educational opportunities available for seasoned professionals
WHO CAN PARTICIPATE?
- You can - along with any member of UXPA or our associates in the field.
- Go solo or in a group - consider presenting with a few team members or associates to tell your story.
- Newbies welcome - whether you are a veteran of the conference circuit or want to present for the first time, all fresh ideas are welcome!
WANT TO PARTICIPATE?
The event will include both prepared and impromptu discussions. If you’d like to present, submit your idea and a short description to email@example.com by August 1st. Entries will be reviewed by the UXPA board on the following criteria:
- Key takeaways/findings
- Originality and suitability of the solution
- Visual quality of presentation content
- Uniqueness of UX design challenges
Hope to see (and hear) more from you in August!
6:00-6:45pm – Networking & Food
6:45-7:00pm – UXPA announcements
7:00-8:00pm – Show & Tell
Free for UXPA members, $10 for non-members Space is limited, so register today!
Parma-Snow Cuyahoga County Library
1700 Snow Rd, Parma, OH 44134